The 36th edition of the Istanbul International Film Festival, the most important festival of its kind in Turkey, will take place in Istanbul from April 5 to 15.
The Portuguese participation in the festival, organized by the Istanbul Foundation for Art and Culture (IKSV) - the most important foundation of its kind in the country - is supported by the Portuguese Embassy in Ankara and the Camões - Institute of Cooperation and Language of Portugal.
This year there will be six Portuguese productions and co-productions exhibited within the festival, this being Portugal's largest ever participation in the event - the result of a solid and continuous work, in order to give greater visibility to our cinema in this country.
- The Ornithologist, by João Pedro Rodrigues (Portugal, France, Brazil);
- In Vanda's Room, by Pedro Costa (Portugal, Germany, Switzerland);
- And Now? Remind me, by Joaquim Pinto (Portugal, Spain);
- The Death of Louis XIV, by Albert Serra (Portugal, France, Spain);
- Porto, By Gabe Klinger (Portugal, Poland, France, U.S.A.);
- The Art of Survival for Beginners, by Burak Serbest (Portugal, Turkey, Romania).
For more information: http://film.iksv.org/en